Xavi isn’t messing about at Barcelona.
The 41-year-old tactician has already laid down 10 iron rules at Barcelona, as revealed by Diario AS.
Here’s what Xavi’s top 10 rules for the players and staff looks like:
1. Players must arrive 90 minutes before training start.
2. Staff must arrive two hours before training starts.
3. Players must eat at the club’s training ground.
4. Fines have returned.
5. Fines will be doubled for repeat offences/offenders.
6. Players must be home before midnight two days before a game.
7. Players must give their all in training.
8. Player’s off-field activity will be monitored.
9. ‘Risky’ activities are no longer permitted.
10. A good image is essential